IT Infrastructure Engineer
Fulltime | Nieuwegein
Working at Daimler Truck means working for an A-brand, which includes top employees and managers! Daimler Truck is an ambitious organization and wants to be the best in everything it does. Daimler Truck Financial Services (DTFS) is a part of the international Daimler Truck AG concern with its headquarters located in Stuttgart (D). This means good career opportunities within the organization, in every field, for ambitious people.
The DTFS IT Business Engineering department advises, develops, implements and manages process-supporting IT solutions for the business based on the strategy and policy of Daimler Truck.
What are you going to do?
- You plan and execute IT activities, on the one hand from infrastructure point of view, on the other hand from security objectives.
- You set functional and technical requirements, in collaboration with the various stakeholders in the area of infrastructure and security.
- You participate in projects of various topics within IT.
- You support and advise in the optimization of data security by means of IT.
- You are responsible for the further development of the local (data) security.
- You are responsible for the further development of infrastructure both locally and centrally.
Who are you?
- You have HBO working and thinking level.
- You have 3 to 4 years of relevant work / internship experience in an IT department.
- You have an affinity with infrastructure, security and optimizing processes.
- You have experience in data security, infrastructure and related topics,
- Experience with Infosys / ServiceNow is a plus.
- You can work well together in multidisciplinary teams and you have strong analytical and communication skills.
- Excellent command of the English language, spoken and written.
- Highly organized, self-motivated and results driven.
What we can offer
Do you like to work from home but you certainly can’t miss your colleagues at the office? Have you become enthusiastic about this position or do you have any questions? Then we would like to receive your motivation and CV so that we can get to know each other in the short term and see what we can do for each other!